The Little Theatre of Fall River, Inc. invites applicants for the following
2023-2024 Little Theatre Scholarship:
$1,000 The Little Theatre Scholarship
Little Theatre of Fall River will offer an annual $1,000 scholarship named The Little Theatre Scholarship. This scholarship is available to any student who is a member or whose parent is a member of Little Theatre, or has been a regular participant in Little Theatre productions – regardless of his/her college major.
Criteria for Eligibility:
1. The applicant must be a LTFR member, child of a member, or a regular participant in Little Theatre productions.
2. The applicant must be a resident of the Greater Fall River area, which includes: Assonet, Berkley, Dartmouth, Dighton, Fall River, Freetown, Rehoboth, Somerset, Swansea and Westport; or be a resident of Tiverton or Little Compton, R.I.; or be a participant in Little Theatre productions.
3. The applicant must be an entering freshman or a continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university. Primary consideration is given to a graduating high school senior.
4. The applicant must be able to use the award in the 2023-2024 academic year.
1. Completed Little Theatre of Fall River, Inc. 2023-2024 Scholarship Application.
2. Three signed letters of reference.
3. Official high school transcript.
4. Letter of Acceptance from the college or university that you will attend, indicating your intended major. (A general acceptance letter and a separate letter from the college specifying your intended major will also satisfy this requirement.)
5. Typed essay, maximum of 250 words, explaining why you have chosen your major.
Please submit any questions to:
Mail your application materials to:
The Little Theatre of Fall River, Inc.
Little Theater Scholarship Committee
Attn: Fernando Goulart
P. O. Box 1282
Fall River, MA 02722
Your completed application and required materials must be received by The Little Theatre of Fall River, Inc. by May 1, 2023
Thank you to everyone who has generously supported the Little Theatre Scholarship Fund and those who donated most recently with their Membership and/or Subscription Renewals.