The Little Theatre of Fall River, Inc. invites applicants for the following
2022-2023 Little Theatre Performing Arts Scholarships:
$1,500 Little Theatre Performing Arts Scholarship
$500 LTFR Ira Rex Memorial Scholarship
Criteria for Eligibility:
1. The applicant must be a resident of the Greater Fall River area, which includes: Assonet, Berkley, Dartmouth, Dighton, Fall River, Freetown, Rehoboth, Somerset, Swansea and Westport; or be a resident of Tiverton or Little Compton, R.I.; or be a participant in Little Theatre productions.
2. The applicant must be an entering freshman or a continuing student in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited college or university and majoring in theater arts, music, or dance. Primary consideration is given to a graduating high school senior.
3. The applicant must be able to use the award in the 2022-2023 academic year.
1. Completion of The Little Theatre of Fall River, Inc. 2022-2023 Performing Arts Scholarship Application.
2. Three signed letters of reference.
3. Official high school transcript.
4. Letter of Acceptance from the college or university that you will attend, indicating your intended major. (A general acceptance letter and a separate letter from the college specifying your intended major will also satisfy this requirement.)
5. Typed essay, maximum of 250 words, explaining why you have chosen your major.
Please submit any questions to:
Mail your application materials to:
The Little Theatre of Fall River, Inc.
Little Theater Scholarship Committee
Attn: Fernando Goulart
P. O. Box 1282
Fall River, MA 02722
Your completed application and required materials must be received by The Little Theatre of Fall River, Inc. by
May 1, 2022
Thank you to everyone who has generously supported the Little Theatre Scholarship Fund and those who donated most recently with their Membership and/or Subscription Renewals.